1. Waanka its self does not share user data with any 3rd parties.
2. We store your videos on our servers mapped to your device in order to identify your device / username(s) as the owner of your videos.
3. Device Location is only provided when you upload a video to tag it with the ‘country and city‘ the video(s) are uploaded from.
4. Waanka is an open video sharing platform , therefore your videos maybe viewed by anyone on Waanka mobile apps, or via the Waanka website, http://waanka.com. Your videos can also be shared to other social networks by other Waanka users so maybe visible on these networks also.
6. We do not rent, sell or share your e-mail address to any 3rd party.
7. We do not access your device contacts database without your permission.
8. We do not reveal your device / user identity with any 3rd party unless we are required to do so by a court order.
10. If you are using FaceBook or Twitter login to enjoy Waanka, please be aware that your activity on Waanka may be published to your account/pages/streams on these networks. You can disable this functionality in ‘social settings’ in the Waanka app settings menu.